You can spend your holiday in Tuscany at Pieve di San Martino every day of the IS year, for ceremonies and events please contact us.
Pieve di San Martino is the ideal place to spend the holidays in beautiful places located between Siena and Florence. Here are detailed directions to visit us.
For further information, please contact us at our addresses!
Coming from Rome or Bologna:
- Exit FLORENCE - IMPRUNETA and from there take the highway (SGC) Firenze-Siena towards SIENA.
- Exit at COLLE DI VAL D'ELSA SUD, turn in the direction of Colle di Val d'Elsa.
- At the first roundabout take the second exit towards GROSSETO (SP 451).
- The second and third roundabout take the second exit in the direction GROSSETO.
- It is on the SP 541, continue to the junction on the right (after the bridge of Santa Giulia) for MENSANELLO and CASOLE D'ELSA (SP74).
- Continue for about 3.5 km to the junction for LANO (on the left), and from there (following signs for PIEVE DI SAN MARTINO).
- After 100 mt turn left; continue for another 200 mt and you're there.
Distance from the exit of Colle Val d'Elsa South at the junction of Mensanello and Casole d'Elsa 4 Km.
Our GPS coordinates are: LONG. 11 ° 05 '51 "LAT. 43 ° 22' 25"